Sunday, December 7, 2008

THE WEDDING

Harlen & Liesl were married on September 22nd of 2007. It was a beautiful day, one I will never forget.
Introducing...Harlen & Liesl Hays



The Back View


My Best Friends


The "First" Dance


Harlen & Mom

Dad & Liesl

Ramey & I love eachother!

Dad & Mom:)

PawPaw & I

Harlen's mom, Connie

The crazy dancing begins...



Spencer & I





My best friend, Jamie

Jame & the Bride

My sister & I

Another shot

After the wedding, at Porter's
































1 comment:

Bradley said...

Congratulations, my wife and I are celebrating our eight wedding anniversary and it's always great to see people blogging about their special day!

If you'd like to know more about a fantastic way to earn extra income, have a look at my site: http://www.gibby.net.au I'm very sure the extra money will come in handy!

Again, congratulations!