Saturday, December 27, 2008

Averie

I now have two "Averie's" in my life--Avery Preston (obviously) and Averie Phillips. Mike and Kristin are two of my great friends and about eight months ago, they had a baby girl and named her Averie:). I was super excited about the name! The ironic part of the story is that their "boy name" choices were Mason and Peyton. I about flipped when she said Mason. I told her that would have to be the next name. She said that it was their first choice!!! I had absolutely NO influence and I thought it was so cool that they picked those two particular, unique names. I guess great minds think a like:).

On Friday, we went out to dinner at CoCo Bolos in Manhattan to celebrate Kristin's birthday, here are some pictures from the night...they are mainly of Averie...




Averie and her daddy:)

My good friend, Abby and Averie


No comments: