Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just a couple of Taylor...

This is definitely NOT a Taylor blog, but she is just so dang cute (I can't help adding pictures of her...)! There will be lots of new pictures soon--of actual people!

On Tuesday, the 23rd, all of my best friends from High School are coming over and we're having our annual Gingerbread Building Competition! Liesl is coming in to Manhattan as well to join in the festivities! The GB-house winner is the person who can build the sturdiest G-house. Winning is a BIG deal. We are also celebrating Amy's birthday (Amy is one of my best friends)!!! She'll be 25! Yah!!

In the morning of Christmas Eve, I am taking Liesl to her sonogram appointment in Topeka, where we are meeting up with Harlen. Mom & Dad went with Liesl last time and said it was such a great experience! I can't wait to see Mady!!!

As for the pictures...here are more of my baby...

I gave her this treat, and she was very happy!:)


She is posing by the Christmas tree Lyndsey and Brennan (my roomies) decorated!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree and keep the pictures of Taylor coming.. after all she is YOUR baby. ;)